Iberian Nights is a celebration of culture, cuisine and captivating experiences.
Join us under the stars for an evening inspired by rich traditions of the Iberian Peninsula.
Indulge in the flavours of Spanish & Portugese cuisine, whilst being immersed in rhythmic flamenco beats, with an authentic spectacle horsemanship display, and savour the romance of Iberian Nights.
This event promises an unforgettable fusion of vibrant colours, stunning horses, tantalising tastes and the warmth of our hospitality.
Come let the horses and our Iberian Nights weave their magic!
The show will be enjoyed under the stars weather permitting, or from the comfort of our marquee, tickets are very limited for this special evening.
Pat’s Top Twelve Things to do with Excellence
- Picking up all four feet
- Trailer loading
- Mounting and dismounting
- Nine step back-up
- Soft feel at halt
- Lateral flexion
- Direct rein
- Indirect rein
- Supporting/fixed rein
The 7 Games in Four Savvy’s Level 1 – 4 and beyond!
The Eight Principles of Horsemanship
- Horsemanship is natural
- Make AND teach no assumptions
- Communication is two or more individuals sharing and understanding an idea
- Horses and Humans have mutual responsibilities:
- Four for the human
- Act like a partner, not a predator
- Have an independent seat
- Think like a horse before you think like a human
- Use the natural power of focus
- And for the horse
- Act like a partner, not like a prey animal
- Maintain gait
- Maintain direction
- Look where you are going
- The attitude of justice is effective
- Body language is universal
- Horses teach riders and riders teach horses
- Principles purpose and time are the tools of teaching
The 10 Qualities of a Horseman
- Heart and Desire
The Four Savvys